dr. Renata Vauhnik, B.Sc. physioth.
Areas of activity
- Physiotherapy of joint and sports injuries
- Isokinetic muscle testing
- Knee stability measurements
- 1990, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Sports, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Diploma for Rhythmic Gymnastics Trainer
- 1995-1998, University of Ljubljana, College of Medicine, Department of Physiotherapy, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Undergraduate study of physiotherapy, Zois scholarship (Scholarship for undergraduate study of physiotherapy)
- 1998-1999, University of East London, London, UK, Master of Physiotherapy Zois scholarship (Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy in the UK)
- 2002, Kings College London, UK (PhD student in physiotherapy)
- October 1999 – July 2000, a young researcher at Dr. Matthew Morrissey, University of East London, (Department of Health Sciences), Research Project: Effects of open versus close kinetic chain exercises on knee extensors training.
- September 2000 – December 2000, Physiotherapist, Maribor General Hospital, Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Slovenia
- 2002, Young Researcher of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, Maribor General Hospital, Department of Medical Rehabilitation, Slovenia
- 2003, Head of Research, Arthron, Institute for Joint and Sports Injuries; Celje, Slovenia
- 2007, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Physiotherapy, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Professional development
- Cyriax Orthopedic Medicine Seminar (hip and wrist) (Rene de Brujin – lecturer), Slovenia
- Cyriax Orthopedic Medicine Seminar (shoulder and elbow joint) (Rene de Brujin – lecturer), Slovenia
- Cyriax Orthopedic Medicine Seminar (Knee and Ankle) (Rene de Brujin – lecturer), Slovenia
- Course: »Evidence based physical therapy for the pelvic floor« »Bridging science and clinical practice« The Norwegian University of Sport and Physical Education, Oslo, Norway
- EMN Workshop on Early Neurorehabilitation, Slovenia
For the bibliography of dr. Vauhnik click here. Enter Vauhnik Renata in the first field and then specify the years and other criteria.